Tuesday, December 22, 2009

These boys make me smile

I am finally current on the blog. Yea!!!

The boys love playing with their stuffed animals. Yesterday they found all the stuffed animals in the house and put them in the living room. Rex then organized them by animal families and color. They picked them up before I could get a picture. They decided to move the fun downstairs.

Chase being the creative person he is decided the best way to carry most of the animals was to stuff them in his shirt.
Downstairs they covered Chase in some of the animals.

Rex has rediscovered his love for drawing lately. Here he is creating one of his art pieces. He is very careful with the colors he chooses and the designs he makes. He gave me a beautiful book of drawings for my birthday. He has inherited his Dad's artistic abilities.

No comments: