Tuesday, October 27, 2009

First snow of the season

The first snow fell today. The boys decided to make the most of it. They built a great fort in the back yard and several snowmen in the front yard. They said it was perfect snow for building. Rex helped with the captions below each picture.

Our red maple still has a few leaves on it.
Rex is controlling the spaceship while Chase is practicing his kung fu moves.

Chase is checking out the cave while Rex climbs the fort to be brave.

Rex mining for gold in the cave.

Rex & Chase having fun.

Rex & Chase build one large snowball.


Chase & Rex having fun with their snowman friends.


Chase & Rex getting ready for a snowball fight.

Chase & Rex in construction.

Chase & Rex hugging their snowman friend.

4 comments:

Christine said...

Wow! You guys got a bunch of snow. At our house it all melted. It looks like everyone had a lot of fun.

Unknown said...

I can not believe all that snow! I haven't even put on my winter jacket yet! Then again, I'm always pretty warm because I'm pregnant. Right now James is wearing a scarf and wool socks around our house because we keep it so cool ;)

nana rosie said...

Margaret,
forgive me for not responing sooner. I had NO idea how to get into your blog! I was SOOO happy when Shilo, told me I could go into your via MINE! WHO knew? I know I'm lame when it comes to this stuff! It is SOOO fun to see how your boys are growing! I see so much Tippetts in them, they sure are handsome! Please keep me posted & let us know what's up! Love you all, Rosie

The Johnsons said...

Wow! I can't believe all the snow you guys have gotten already. We have not seen any yet, besides a few flurries. Looks like fun!!