Thursday, September 10, 2009

First Day of School 2009

August 24th was the first day of school for Chase & Rex. The boys were very excited.
This is Rex waiting outside before going into his class

Rex in front of the door for the traditional first day of school shot. My other pictures didn't turn out.

Rex sitting at his desk in Mrs Brinton 2nd grade class.

Chase ready to start 5th grade. Please notice Rex hiding in the window.

Chase's teacher is Ms. Berhow. He is excited because this year he is going to learn how to play the trombone.

1 comment:

nana rosie said...

Man! Your boys grew up fast! Thanks for checking out my blog out AND liking it!! I know i'm considered the crazy one in the family...SO I appercate the gift of the word "creative" instead of NUTTY! SO Sorry about your Dad, I haven't had the chance to let you know, your family is in our prayers! Have a great day. Rosie