Sunday, January 25, 2009

New Years Eve

We had a great New Years Eve party with family. We had lots of food and fun. We each wrote down a resolution and then tried to guess who's it was. There were many surprises. My goal was to keep up on my blog. I am a little slow but still trying. It was so great to sit and visit with the adults while the kids enjoyed a movie. Dad, Jon (before leaving for his other evening activities) and Laurie
Ethan, Rex, Emily, Mikayla, Aaron and Chase.

We decided to celebrate the new year with New York City so at 10:00 p.m. we put on our hats and brought in the new year.
Mom, Dad, Chase, Mikayla, Mary, Jeff, Kent, Laurie, Les, Aaron, Ethan, and Rex
Laurie, Kent & Chase

Laurie and Kent - I just noticed that Kent's tie and hat match.

Mom & Dad
Mary, Jeff and Mikayla

It was a perfect way to start 2009. Happy New Year family and friends.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

I love all these new updates! You provided me with some much needed entertainment while I was trying to get the baby back to sleep at 4 a.m. (but I was too incoherent to attempt to leave a comment). I also love your blog background!

Clint Halvy said...

Looks like a great party. Too bad Kent has a tie on in every picture.

Michelle said...

Happy new Year! Sorry we missed you on Christmas. We hope that you are all doing well.